The Inkosi is the natural evolution of Chris Reeve's iconic Sebenza family of frame lock folders, and it is destined to be another long-running classic. The Inkosi carries that legacy another step further into the pantheon of classics.
The Inkosi is instantly recognizable as a Chris Reeve knife. The blade shapes and titanium frame profile look pleasantly familiar, but everything you find on the Inkosi is a refinement over their previous designs.
The knife features the Integral Lock which Reeve pioneered, (known commonly today as the frame lock design) and thanks to the ceramic ball that acts as an interface between the lockbar and blade tang, you can expect a lifetime of consistent lockup.
• Material: CPM S35VN at 59-60 RC (CPM S45VN coming soon)
• Length: 3.60" (91.44mm) / 2.80" (71.12mm)
• Thickness: 0.14" (3.56mm) / 0.13" (3.25mm)
• Material: Titanium 6Al4V
• Thickness: 0.15" (3.81mm) / 0.13" (3.30mm)
• Length: 4.80" (121.92mm) / 3.76" (95.50mm)
• Length: 8.40" (213.36mm) / 6.56" (166.62mm)
• Weight: 4.96oz (140g) / 3.0oz (85g)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device