Snow & Nealley® axes are being made once again in the USA thanks to an Amish man and his sons who bought the iconic brand. Caring deeply about their work, they drop forge each blade from high carbon steel, then hand-temper, grind and finish it. The result is top notch craftsmanship you'll notice.
- Originally designed for trappers, hunters and fisherman
- Great for around the campsite
- Hickory handle with genuine leather blade guard
- Head 6-3/4"L x 3-7/8"W, 1-3/4 lb
- Overall about 22-3/4"L, 2-1/2 lb
- USA made in Maine