Available in Black or Blue, the new Hogue Deka is a lightweight, durable folding knife that features the ABLE Lock. The ABLE Lock is exclusive to Hogue knives.
• Blade Length: 3.25”
• Closed Length: 4.25”
• Overall Length: 7.5”
• Weight: 2.3 oz
• Style: Modified Wharncliffe with Ambidextrous Thumb Studs
• Thickness: 0.094”
• Material: CPM 20CV Stainless Steel
• Hardness: 59-61 HRC
• Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
• Finish: Stone Tumbled
• Flat Grind - Hand Honed Edge
• Locking Mechanism: Ambidextrous ABLE Lock®
• Frame: G-Mascus® Blue Lava G10 with Crosshatch Texture
• Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Ambidextrous - Right or Left Handed, Tip Up Carry
• Lanyard Hole
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device