Our vision was to make a modern slip joint and to do it well. One with sleek lines and a functional blade for the outdoors. And so smooth it clocks open, but closes safer than your grandfather's jack-knife. Introducing, the Impinda: a Reeve/Harsey slip joint made to cut, fold, and repeat.
The Impinda is a two-handed opening, non-locking knife.
• Material: CPM S35VN at 59-60 RC (CPM S45VN coming soon)
• Length: 3.13” (79.50 mm)
• Thickness: .12” (3.07mm)
• Material: Titanium 6Al4V
• Thickness: .13” (3.30mm)
• Length: 4.02” (102.11)
• Length: 7.15” (181.61mm)
• Weight: 3.38 oz (95.82 g)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device