A unique, hybrid tent-hammock that has been rated #1 on the market by leading publications like Backpacker and Outside. It was also the recipient of the prestigious 2015 Gear Of The Year Award by 50 Campfires.The patented design allows for use suspended, as a hammock, or on the ground, as a tent, greatly increasing camping terrain options that are often limited by the type of shelter you’re using. The spreader bar and arch pole system also keep the bed of the hammock flatter and more taut, eliminating much of the uncomfortable “cocoon” and “banana” effect created by most hammocks.
The Blue Ridge Camping Hammock has attached no-see-um bug netting and a rainfly that attaches directly to the hammock, so no need for additional trees for tying off a tarp or staking. Lightweight, easy to set up and perfect for all types of camping or anyone looking for a comfortable, bug/water proof place to relax or sleep. Elevate your camping game with a Lawson Hammock!
* Please note that treehuggers/hammock straps for hanging the hammock are not included and are sold separately. Rope or webbing can also be used if sufficiently weight rated.
- Total Weight: 4.25 lbs. (including poles, rain fly and stuff sack)
- Interior Length: 90 in.
- Interior Width: 42 in.
- Packing Size: Packs to: 22in x 6 in.
- Weight Limit: 275 lbs.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device